The Infragard vetted membership consists of thousands of subject matter experts across all 16 critical infrastructure sectors. These members include business professionals, academia, government, state, local and tribal government, law enforcement and military dedicated to support the mission and protection of our critical infrastructure.
As a member of one of the 84 local Chapters, you will gain an understanding of the threats posed by criminals and foreign adversaries. You will have access to information and tools that will equip you with the most current best practices. Additional member benefits include:
- Collaboration across Infragard membership
- Information sharing with FBI and Law Enforcement
- Timely intelligence briefings
- Identification, prioritization, and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Development of incident response plans
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Access to iGuardian, the FBI’s Industry-Focused Cyber Intrusion Reporting Platform
- Training and education programs
- Qualify for the GETS/WPS Program
- Discounts to local seminars and conferences
- Free online subscription to Infragard Journal
- Best of all, there is no cost to join Infragard
You can find additional documentation in our shared folder here.
The membership application is submitted through the main Infragard website. To start the process follow the steps below.
- Browse to the Infragard New Member Application page.
- Read and ensure you comply with the membership requirements
- Fill out the required fields
- Click “Submit ”
It may take several weeks to get a response on the application. If it has been over 4 weeks and you haven’t received a response, please send a message to us using our contact form and send a message to the attention of the “membership coordinator.”